
I really like Wednesdays! I work Mon -Tues and then get Wed off. It is a great day to get things done! I've been busy at work. My Dr. bought a soft tissue laser and wants me to use it. I've been reading all the literature on it. I'm going to try and go to a class in October in Chicago for 2 days. I would then be "certified". It can do some great things, I need to practice and get comfortable using it even before I go to the class so I can ask questions.
Michael has his last super y game on Aug 1st. That game will most likely determine if they go to Florida in November. I ordered him some shoes, his were too small and he was getting a recurring blister on the top of his big toe. Eurosport sent them out yesterday, so he will have them for the game. (they are bright green!) He goes to Olivet college for a weekend camp with the high school team this weekend. Try-outs for that team start Aug 11th-15th. High school games start the following week. Seems like the summer is almost over, went really fast!
Steve leaves next Wed for his golf trip. I hope he does well. He is very excited to be able to go. I guess the greens are really fast, so he has been putting in the basement.
I might try to paint again this week. I'll take my stitches out tomorrow. I didn't want to stretch too much while I had them. The biopsy came back benign, so that was good.
Well, I've got to get Michael up for practice. Hope all is well. Love to all!
Michael has his last super y game on Aug 1st. That game will most likely determine if they go to Florida in November. I ordered him some shoes, his were too small and he was getting a recurring blister on the top of his big toe. Eurosport sent them out yesterday, so he will have them for the game. (they are bright green!) He goes to Olivet college for a weekend camp with the high school team this weekend. Try-outs for that team start Aug 11th-15th. High school games start the following week. Seems like the summer is almost over, went really fast!
Steve leaves next Wed for his golf trip. I hope he does well. He is very excited to be able to go. I guess the greens are really fast, so he has been putting in the basement.
I might try to paint again this week. I'll take my stitches out tomorrow. I didn't want to stretch too much while I had them. The biopsy came back benign, so that was good.
Well, I've got to get Michael up for practice. Hope all is well. Love to all!



5 comments:
Ok first LOL@Steve putting in the basement and Michael's bright green shoes! Too funny. It sounds like you are doing good- good news on the mole.
What exactly does that soft tissue thing do?
The laser can disinfect the pocket (area under gum next to the tooth)It also removes diseased tissue and promotes healthy tissue growth. It can also treat canker sores and sensitive teeth. Aren't you glad you asked!!
WOW- Where can I get one of those? It sounds pretty cool.
It costs about $10,000 and only can be used by professionals!!!
Hi
I am sure megs is having a wonderful birthday! We are so proud of all of her accomplishments and are grateful to have such a wonderful granddaughter. Hats off to you and Steve for the guidance and example you have given her.
We are going to a "silver sneakers' potluck picnic this evening. I am bringing beans.
We have had gorgeous weather and ar experiencing another beautiful day.
I went and got my hair cut, so now it is short again and a hairdo I can manage.
Hope you have a great day jackie. I know it brings lots of memories back. enjoy luv U
Post a Comment