We had a great time in Boise. We really liked the area and the weather. If all works out we could be living there in 3-4 years. Mom and Dad's 50th was really fun for everyone. Of course the best part was hanging out with my sisters, brother and mom and dad. Seeing Megan was a highlight for me. Even though I'm happy and proud of her, it is still hard to be so far away.
Speaking of the weather, there was brilliant sunshine the whole time I was in Boise with low humidity. I get home to Michigan, we have a violent thunderstorm (5 inches of rain) and lose power for over 40 hours! We have a well, so when we lose power we don't have water either. The shower felt great when the power was restored.
We had a yard sale today to get rid of lots of junk. I priced everything cheap, got rid of a lot. I'll call salvation army or someone to come by and get the rest. I really hate yard sales but I had too much stuff! Michael joked that he would dress up in the penguin costume and hold the sign in the street. I thought that was a great idea, but he insisted he was kidding.
Mom and dad are planning on visiting Megs the end of August and I might be able to work it out to go then too. I'm goin to look into it this week. Megan is sending me pictures from the party, so I'll soon copy them and send to everyone.
Love to all!
Speaking of the weather, there was brilliant sunshine the whole time I was in Boise with low humidity. I get home to Michigan, we have a violent thunderstorm (5 inches of rain) and lose power for over 40 hours! We have a well, so when we lose power we don't have water either. The shower felt great when the power was restored.
We had a yard sale today to get rid of lots of junk. I priced everything cheap, got rid of a lot. I'll call salvation army or someone to come by and get the rest. I really hate yard sales but I had too much stuff! Michael joked that he would dress up in the penguin costume and hold the sign in the street. I thought that was a great idea, but he insisted he was kidding.
Mom and dad are planning on visiting Megs the end of August and I might be able to work it out to go then too. I'm goin to look into it this week. Megan is sending me pictures from the party, so I'll soon copy them and send to everyone.
Love to all!



2 comments:
HI
WE soo enjoyed having everyone here and are looking forward to having you living here. Gene and I went for a walk this morning and saw a house by the park on W Elm Springs St and it is for sale for 179,900. 1413 sq ft. and looks like it has been well cared for.
We went to the eagles last night for karaoke. Had fun, lots of singers and some were very good. Merle and Ron Stewart joined us.
We are looking forward to going to Friday harbor with you to see Megan. I will be making a collage of pictures to hang up. Have to figure out how to get them developed from my computer.
Another beautiful day in Boise Hi is supposed to be 88 so that is perfect! I dead headed flowers this morning and put miracle grow on some of them that looked like they need a boost. Hope your weather gets nice and you have a great day. LUV U
The photos are great. I was a little worried about when to visit Megan.With Mitch;s vacation time and Jo's soccer schedule it is a bit busy. LOL@my busy summer.
Post a Comment