CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Megan's 22nd Birthday!

<
I know this is a first for me. Two posts in one day. Tomorrow Megs turns 22. I'm in a reflective mood. I remember It was very hot that summer in Lansing. Mom Dad and Jen were at our house waiting for "the baby". Of course she was late! Steve and Dad were golfing and the Dr decided it was time. Megan was born at 9:55 pm July 24th which happened to be a Thursday evening. Megs is a one of a kind. She has brought so much joy and adventure to our family. The house has been too quiet since she moved, but we are adjusting. Megs, we love you so much! We will be thinking of you even more. Here's to you:

Daughter, you're an original. You have your own special way of doing things, expressing your needs, looking at the world. I've always loved that about you.
By being who you are, you bring excitement to life. You stand by your own values, view life from your own fresh perspective, and invigorate the people around you.
From the very first, I've admired you, enjoyed and been so proud of you. And as years go by, my love for you only grows deeper- my honest, amazing, truly original daughter.
May you have a happy and blessed birthday!

No comments: