This is a cute picture- you have to mail me one so Joelle can take it from me and hide it.
I'll probably send them out with Christmas cards. This is the longest his hair has been for school pics, LOL!
I like it... and Jason likes the shirt. haha. I'll be looking for mine in the mail. Love you!
Funny -- the first things I noticed was the hair and the shirt, then the necklace. He sure looks grown up and handsome.
Wow! bar the door and lock the windows! All the girls will be after this good looking guy. Really is a great picture.... great genes on both sides!lol.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
This is a cute picture- you have to mail me one so Joelle can take it from me and hide it.
I'll probably send them out with Christmas cards. This is the longest his hair has been for school pics, LOL!
I like it... and Jason likes the shirt. haha. I'll be looking for mine in the mail. Love you!
Funny -- the first things I noticed was the hair and the shirt, then the necklace. He sure looks grown up and handsome.
Wow! bar the door and lock the windows! All the girls will be after this good looking guy. Really is a great picture.... great genes on both sides!lol.
Post a Comment