Tonight is the Homecoming dance at Lakeview. Michael asked Macy McCullough to the dance. The group shots are from Rob's house. By the time pictures were taken it was dark outside, made it difficult. Mrs. McCullough got lots of nice pictures of Michael and Macy from when Michael picked her up at their house that she will send me.
Saturday, September 26, 2009
Home coming
Tonight is the Homecoming dance at Lakeview. Michael asked Macy McCullough to the dance. The group shots are from Rob's house. By the time pictures were taken it was dark outside, made it difficult. Mrs. McCullough got lots of nice pictures of Michael and Macy from when Michael picked her up at their house that she will send me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Bub looked nice. I'm glad he actually went this time. haha. Don't stay up too late worrying about him. I'll call you tomorrow!
xoxo
They look like a nice group of kids. Hope Michael had fun.
Hey -- that comment was from Jeleen (as is this one), not Paul, but I don;t know how to change it or why it says Paul. He had used my laptop, but I think I am logged in now. Oh well, probably got your attention, lol.
Watched these with Gene and Teagan..... Teagan said Michael and macy were the best looking couple. Thought that was cute. i did agree with her. I am sure they had fun.
Post a Comment