I'm posting pictures from our trip. Be sure and click on older posts, because there are more pictures to view. As you can see from the pictures we had a great time and made special memories.
Great pictures Jackie. I watched part of the rep. convention. Obama has done a lot- many bills, much legislation- ethics reform. The list goes on.... I know the thing to say is just words- but word have power. Ask not what your country can do for you.... the only thing we have to fear is..... We hold these truths to be self evident.... I am looking forward to knowing that when a president says mission accomplished that it actually does mean something. To Obama words mean something and words bring about actions. I think we need someone who inspires us to be better than we are and for our country to stand above the rest- not one that will bring us down. As said at the demo convention America needs to use example as its power, not its power as an example. I know we don't agree but you did ask.
1 comment:
Great pictures Jackie. I watched part of the rep. convention. Obama has done a lot- many bills, much legislation- ethics reform. The list goes on.... I know the thing to say is just words- but word have power. Ask not what your country can do for you.... the only thing we have to fear is..... We hold these truths to be self evident.... I am looking forward to knowing that when a president says mission accomplished that it actually does mean something. To Obama words mean something and words bring about actions. I think we need someone who inspires us to be better than we are and for our country to stand above the rest- not one that will bring us down. As said at the demo convention America needs to use example as its power, not its power as an example. I know we don't agree but you did ask.
Post a Comment