Now that I seem to have more time, I've decided to spend it on me! I went on my first workout this morning at "Ladies workout express". Apparently they have these all over the country. I like that it is for women only. I'm planning on four days a week, half hour circuit workout. They have all resistance machines, so no weights to move. I enjoyed it and hope I stick with it.
It is a beautiful spring day here! It is in the 6o's, and feels quite warm. Steve Michael and I all worked in the yard for a couple hours raking and trimming. It is starting to look so much better. Michael is on spring break this week, so I've given him some yard projects to do!
Steve and I took Lance on a walk, another thing we want to do everyday. The loop we take is a mile and a half. Of the three of us, Lance is in the most need of exercise. We have decreased his food, and are trying to give him NO table scraps, he is very unhappy.
We are now going to the high school to play some tennis. It is amazing how much energy you can have on a nice day! Michael has to run everyday and log it for soccer. He has a pretty intense coach, but he seems to like one that works them hard.
Megan calls everyday and seems to be settling in. She started her job today, so I'll hear about it tonight. Thanks to everyone for all the support she has received!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Good for you! Take time for yourself. I wish we had nice weather here. I am dying to get flowers planted. Mitch powerwashed the house and patio/driveway last week. It helps so much.
We bought diet dogfood for Brewster. So far it looks like she'll lose weight just because she doesn't like it as much. I hear it works though. You guys might want to give it a shot.
Glad to hear Megan found her camera. i am looking forward to some whale photos. Am cleaning up a little for book club.I will probably blog later. My days are usually like this. I try to get as much done as I can early on when I have a lot going on.
Post a Comment