CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

A Day Off

I have Wednesdays off. Nice to have a day off mid week to get things done. I worked out after breakfast, came home and started cleaning. It is amazing to me that I could clean everyday! I cleaned the kitchen and bathrooms then vacuumed and dusted. Also I've been doing laundry and bedding.
I ran a few errands. One was for Steve. He ordered a golf outfit online, that when he got it, was hideous! It was golf knickers, hat,and socks. He was supposed to get a shirt, but it hasn't come yet. Anyway, the kickers and hat look like they were made for a woman. The place wont refund his money, but they are supposed to give him a credit. He is hoping to get golf shirts. So I sent the outfit back today.
I picked Michael up from school. He wasn't feeling good, headache. He had a dermatologist appointment after school. The Doctor changed his medicine to something different (minocin) for the next month. I guess yesterday they did some career testing at school. Michael tested 99% for science and technology field. He said he would like chemical engineering. (hasn't taken chemistry yet though). I would like to set up some job shadowing for him this summer. I have some options to look into.
It was 66 degrees here with sunshine but windy. I guess I better get dinner going and finish the laundry. Bye for now.

2 comments:

Megan said...

Good thing Mr. Keist is gone and he won't have to endure the pains of his awful Chem class. I hope he gets a good teacher for the class because teachers can really make or break a subject. What do you think about that Jen?

Unknown said...

Hey Jackson,

Mom sent me your blog address and I bookmarked it (smarter this time), so now I can check in every once in awhile. Love the writing and nice way to stay in touch.