Nice Picture! Michael is looking very sharp!!! Of course you do too. They grow up so fast. I nam sure you will have a great time when megan gets there.. Always wonderful to have all the family together. I know how we enjoyed it last June.... Seems like a dream now and wonderful memory. Luv U all
Great! Cause I am on there and so is mom now. ;) I like it cause I do not have to sit at my computer to give updates- oh and they have fun quizzes no matter what megan says.
4 comments:
Nice Picture!
Michael is looking very sharp!!! Of course you do too. They grow up so fast. I nam sure you will have a great time when megan gets there.. Always wonderful to have all the family together. I know how we enjoyed it last June.... Seems like a dream now and wonderful memory. Luv U all
Ok now Jackie You need to get on Facebook.
You guys look great. I can't believe how big Michael looks, or how tiny you look not sure which is which.
I am thinking of joining fb. I have Megs help me with it during her stay.
Love ya...
Great! Cause I am on there and so is mom now. ;) I like it cause I do not have to sit at my computer to give updates- oh and they have fun quizzes no matter what megan says.
Post a Comment